Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cashmere Blazer from Eidos: Things I Have

I've been waiting for a while for Eidos, the new label from uber-luxe Italian company Isaia. Helmed by a Michael Bastian alum, Creative Director Antonio Ciongoli has a sophisticated yet approachable point of view, and a price point that is a bit easier to swallow than it's brother brand.

So it was with a lot of excitement that I stopped into Carson Street Clothiers last week and fixed my attention on the rack of gorgeous cashmere blend blazers. 


I tried on this deep green one first and fell in love. Beyond the obvious softness of the fabric, the soft shoulder silhouette and front pockets help keep it a little more casual. 

After a few nips from the tailor I was ready to throw it on for a California wedding and felt like a pro. Highly recommend you stop by Carson Street to see the goods in person (and they just launched MTM suiting), or peruse their website

No comments: